From the Credentials tab on your profile, click on the + Credential button to add a new credential. Click on the Badge icon to create and issue a new Badge.
Creating a Badge
Build a custom badge in a few easy steps in the Edit section, choose a ready-made one from the Templates tab, or even upload a Badge design of your own by clicking the Upload tab.
Editing a badge allows you to select its Shape, Icon and Title layout. You can opt for hiding the Title by moving the Show Title toggle.
When uploading a badge design, make sure that your file is in PNG, JPEG or GIF format, and is at least 600px x 600px.
Click Next to add the badge details.
- Expiration date - select the period after which this certificate will expire or choose Never Expires for certificates without the expiration date.
- Description - this is the information about the credential and it's purpose.
- Credential URL (optional) - link to the page on your website that explains how to earn the credential.
- Requirements (optional) - information about how recipients can earn this credential.
- Skills - this section helps people who are interested in your topic to find your credential.
Click Save and Close at the top of the page. You have now created a new Badge.
Issuing the Badge
Now that the Credential has been created, you are able to issue it to your recipients by clicking on Issue Credential button.
Add recipients manually by entering their name and email address. To add the next recipient, simply hit Enter key on your keyboard.
Adding multiple recipients can be done in seconds by uploading a CSV file, simply click on the Upload Spreadsheet link.
Click Next button to Confirm and then Issue the credential to your recipients.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to contact [email protected]